To change the appearance of the page, edit the styles of the corresponding elements (in most cases by using the "Main Frame" Style Zone).  
 
To change the menu’s links: edit, copy-paste, or delete the Link Elements within. 
 
To hide an element without deleting it, use its property Visible.
Church Statues
STATUES IN VESTIBULE AND SANCTUARY:
 
The Statues, purchased in 1939 when the new church was built, now in the Vestibule-Cry Room, of St. Anthony of Padua and Saint Isidore were donated by members of the parish in memory of deceased loved ones and in honor of the saints depicted. The Infant of Prague was donated by Ned and Nedina Reginelli. Those of Jesus, Mary and Joseph were on either side of the crucifix in the nave of the sanctuary until the renovation in 1981 when they were moved to the vestibule. In 2006 and 2007 the above statues were restored to their original beauty by Jennifer Carman, “J Carman, Inc. Fine Arts” of Little Rock, Arkansas.  
On the right side of the entrance is a painting of the Hand of God The Father, the Heart of Jesus and the Dove for the Holy Spirit painted on the spot by Mr. Matt Peterson who renovated the church in 1981. Underneath sits a Holy Water Font donated by the August and Nazzareno Catalani families. Originally, it served as the Baptismal Font until the renovation of the church.  
In 1981 the new crucifix hanging over the tabernacle in the sanctuary today was donated by Joe Borgognoni, Jr. The statue of Mary was donated by Buster Sabbanti, in memory of his wife, Virginia Pesaresi Sabbatini. The statue of St. Joseph was donated by Joe Pieroni in memory of his wife, Ollie Mae Allumes Pieroni. The crucifix and the two statues were made in Italy hewn from solid wood and painted by artisans there. These were purchased to enhance the new decor of the church's renovations and the original statues of Jesus, Mary and Joseph put in the vestibule. 
The Statue of the Sacred Heart on the left side over the organ near the rear entrance was also made in Italy of wood painted by artisans there. It was brought by Mr. Petersen in the hopes that someone would buy it; but when the church was finished it had not yet been purchased, so he donated it as his personal gift to Libby Borgognoni for her assistance during the renovations. The second organ (Allen) was donated by the family of Maxine Cochran and Marilyn Jo Borgognoni, who served as organist for over 50 years at Our Lady of the Lake, in memory of Mrs. Cochran. 
The fourteen Stations of the Cross on the walls of each side of the church were probably placed in the church in the 1940's. They are of alabaster, a translucent, whitish, fine grained variety of gypsum. Mr. Petersen took each one and repainted them with an air brush depicting Christ with a gold halo over his head. We were very blessed to have him do these for us free of charge, and we were fortunate to have his talents used here because he was 75 years old at the time. Upon his retirement his son was eventually going to take over the Church Decoration business, Church Decorating Service of South Bend, Indiana, that was founded by Matt Petersen's father about 1906.
To "activate" displaying of an arrow, use its property "Visible"
The Statues in the Vestibule-Cry Room
Saint Anthony of Padua  
Donated by Our Lake of the Lake Parishioners  
Restored gift of Tony and Libby Borgognoni
 
Anthony of Padua or Anthony of Lisbon (born Fernando Martins de Bulhões; c. 1195 – 13 June 1231) was a Portuguese Catholic priest of the Franciscan Order. Though he died in Padua, Italy, he was born to a wealthy family in Lisbon, Portugal, which is where he lived most of his life. Noted by his contemporaries for his forceful preaching and expert knowledge of scripture, he was recognized as a saint almost immediately after his death and proclaimed a Doctor of the Church in 1946. Next to Mary of Nazareth, the Saint most often seen in artwork holding the child Jesus in his arms is St. Anthony of Padua. Saint Anthony is of importance in our community as being represented in both stain-glass and statue form.
Saint Isidore, the Farmer  
Donated by Our Lake of the Lake Parishioners  
Restored gift of A & B Pieroni Families
 
Prayer: God, through the intercession of St. Isidore, the holy Farmer, grant that we may overcome all feelings of pride. May we always serve you with that humility which pleases you, through the merits of St. Isidore. Saint Isidore has been previewed both in stained glass and statue form. Father Galloni established Saint Isidore as the patron of the church cemetery for the many farmers of the parish and their devotion held for this Saint.
Infant of Prague  
Gift of Ned and Nedina Reginelli  
Restored gift of Roger and Vickie Hensley Family 

Prague is the capitol city of the Czech Republic, which is at the very center of Europe with Germany, Poland, Russia and Austria as its neighbors. The history of the Infant Jesus of Prague started in the 17th century when a statue of the Infant Jesus was brought into Bohemia (now Czech Republic) and eventually was given to the Discalced Carmelites in Prague. Since then, the statue has remained in Prague and has drawn many devotees worldwide to go and honor the Holy Child. Many graces, blessings, favors and miraculous healings have been received by many who petitioned before the Infant Jesus.  

Statues in the Alcove of Vestibule
First bought by parishioners of Our Lady of the Lake  
The Blessed Virgin is a restored gift of Joe Borgognoni, Jr.  
Saint Joseph by her side was also restored.
An incredible list of miracles, cures and interventions are attributed to Our Lady of Guadalupe. Yearly, an estimated 14 million pilgrims visit her basilica, making the shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City the most popular Marian shrine, and the most visited Catholic sanctuary, in the whole world.  
 
The statue of Our Lady of Guadalupe was donated by the Hispanic parishioners of the church
Blessed Pope John Paul II: The 262nd Pope 
12th of the 266 Popes reign during the history of Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church  
1866-2013
The painting of the Hand of God the Father, the Heart of Jesus and the Dove for the Holy Spirit, was painted on the spot by Mr. Matt Petersen, who refinished and redecorated the church in 1981.
Fonts located at front and rear entrances of the Church 
The Baptismal: Donated by the Nazzareno & Augusto Catalani families was the original baptismal font until the church was refinished in 1981 then moved to the entrance of the vestibule to be used as a Holy Water Font.
For Catholics, the Sacrament of Baptism is the first step in a lifelong journey of commitment and discipleship. Whether we are baptized as infants or adults, Baptism is the Church's way of celebrating and enacting the embrace of God.
Our Lady of Guadalupe  
Donated by the Hispanics of the Church 
The first appearance of Our Lady of Guadalupe was on the 9th and 12th of December, 1531, in Tapeyac, a poor area of Mexico City. She appeared first to Juan Diego, then his dying Uncle Juan Bernardin, whom she healed. She miraculously painted herself on the mantle of Juan Diego. The icon remains in the basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe at Tapeyac where millions from the Americas’ and around the world go on pilgrimage every year. Her feast day is December 12th. Her message was of love, compassion, and hospitability.
Rear entrance over organ
The statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus was donated by Matt Petersen to Our Lady of the Lake Church, as a gift to Libby Borgognoni for her assistance in redecorating the church in 1981-1982.